This Site is owned and operated by Lionise, a partnership incorporated under the provisions of the India Partnership Act, 1932, having its registered office at C-1, 2nd floor, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, India (hereinafter referred to as "Site Owner" "we" "us" or "our").
Requirement for collection of information
The information collected is relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern, including Products searched. The information is collected with an intention to provide you with a customized site experience, provide updated information, provide help regarding usage of the Site or any of our other advertiser-focused websites or new services and special offers we think you might be interested in, carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, troubleshoot problems, measure gauge for surveys on your interest in the Products displayed on the Site, enforce the Terms and Conditions and other related Policies or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. It may be noted that the Site Owner has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by the User (as enumerated below).
Collection of Information
What we know about you we get mostly from you. But we may also have to find out more about you from other sources in order to verify the information submitted by you, and to make sure that what we know about you is correct and complete. This kind of verification is primarily done in order to address various security concerns, and to ensure that you comply with the provisions of applicable laws, and the terms and conditions available on the Site ("Terms and Conditions") and other terms and conditions as may be prescribed by us from time to time. We do not collect personally identifiable information (including Personal Information) about you, except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
Usage of Information Collected
We are sensitive towards your information including your Personal Information and non-personal information (email, business details, demographic location and address, age, name, phone number etc.,) provided at the time of registering on the Site or otherwise while availing the Services on the Site.
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalized service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your Personal Information may be used by us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Site, Services and your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of Services to you;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you; and
- Investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Site.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that by accessing and browsing the Site, you consent to the Site Owner undertaking the following:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us;
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
- Use the information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to send you newsletters and information about the products and services.
The information is readily available on the Site and only viewable by you by logging on to the Site. You, at all times have the option not to provide any personal or other information about you without agreeing to register on the Site and otherwise withdrawal your consent by communicating the same to us in the manner in the Terms and Conditions and the Policies. Upon withdrawal, the Site Owner will have no obligations towards you nor will it be liable in relation to any Services rendered by the Site Owner during the time you had consented to retain the information with the Company. Further, in such an event any Product in the possession of a User shall be returned to the Site Owner in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy.
Please note that if you "do not agree" to, or "opt out" from, providing personal or other information requested by us, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site and/or avail certain Services. However, it may be noted that the Site Owner reserves the right to send service related and your specific and preferred transaction related communication without offering you the facility to opt-out. You can update your Account Information (defined below), Personal Information and other information at any time. At your request, the Site Owner can also cancel your registration and remove/block your Personal Information from its database/ Site. However, this information may remain in our archive even after deletion or termination of your account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time.
Use of information for marketing
In line with any permission given by you to us, we may send you direct marketing communications about our own, or selected third party services and disclose your information to other organizations who may send direct marketing communications to you In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
It is clarified that we store information including Personal Information only in the manner contained herein and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
You can change your web browsers settings to accept or not to accept cookies. The Site Owner may use third-party service providers to serve ads on its behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. Such third party service providers may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and the Products displayed on the Site. Personally identifiable information is not linked to data collected from this source.
The Site could use log file including internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to information identifiable personally.
For any payments on the Site, the Site Owner uses online payment gateway operated by third party and the information that you provide at the time of placing an Order on the Site is held and stored with third party payment gateway operator authorized at multiple points. The payment gateway operator may also have access to your online payment history/details in relation to the Orders that you place on the Site. These payment gateways are digitally encrypted, thereby providing the highest possible degree of privacy and care available, currently. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% (one hundred percent) security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Also, you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of Personal Information to third parties which you as prudent Users put up on the Site, and available to the other Users of the Site.
It is hereby clarified that we do not store extremely sensitive information like your credit card/debit card information on our database
The Site Owner handles all such information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law as may be applicable from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required, there under. The Company may disclose aggregated information, including to aggregators, about the use of the Site without Personal Information. The Company implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, the Company feels prudent to inform you that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks and enforcement of privacy laws are at a developing stage in some parts of the world.
Storage of Information
The Company does not rent, sell or share your personal or sensitive information and does not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties unless you have granted the Company the permission to do so. However, we may pass your Personal Information to other third parties in the following scenarios:
- To help us process questions you may have about any Product displayed on the Site, service, registration or other inquiry you may have;
- To confirm or correct what we know about you;
- We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- Assisting an agency in undertaking information for us;
- If another organization is engaged by us to perform tasks on our behalf;
- Compliance with an audit on our business;
- If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company;
- If it is necessary for legal proceedings and when we believe in good faith that any applicable law ,regulation, government, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer requires it or to protect the safety or security of users of the Site;
- To obtain advice from third parties such as auditors or legal advisors.
In addition to the above, disclosures may also be made if it was clearly stated at the time of registration and, where required, if you have given permission for this. Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose. Also, some general statistical information about the Site user base, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
Third Party Sites
The Site Owner clarifies that the Linked Sites are operated by third parties and are not under control of or affiliation or association of the Site Owner unless specifically expressed by the Site Owner. The Site Owner is not responsible for any form of transmission, material received from any Linked Site. We are not liable and do not represent anything regarding the privacy practices and policies adopted by the Linked Sites and their owners/ operators. Also, we are not in a position to control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other relevant materials available on the Linked Sites.
Providing the Linked Sites on Site does not imply or convey any endorsement by the Site Owner in any manner or of the contents of the Linked Site. You are aware that the information you provide on the Linked Sites shall be governed by policies of the Linked Sites which you view. The Site Owner does not have power or authority to prevent misuse of your information through the Linked Sites or advertisers.
Acceptance to terms
Changes to this policy
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
This policy governs the cancellation and return of any Order placed by the Website User (defined hereinafter) on www.lionise.in (defined hereinafter).
1. The domain name https://www.lionise.in (hereinafter referred to as the "website") is owned by Lionise, a partnership incorporated under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 having its registered office at C-1, 2nd floor, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi - 110015.
2. For the purpose of this Return and Cancellation Policy, wherever the context so requires “Website Owner” and “Website” shall mean Lionise and www.lionise.in, respectively. Also, wherever the context so requires, “Website User" or “User” or “he/ she” or “his/ her” shall mean any natural or legal person who is competent to enter into a legally binding Contract under the “Indian Contract Act, 1872” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract Act”). Any person who is not competent under the Contract Act to enter into a legally binding Contract including minors, un-discharged insolvents, persons of unsound mind etc. are not eligible to use this Website. This Website is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or above. By accessing or using the Website or the services rendered by the Website in any manner, the Website User warrants that he/ she is 18 years of age or above.
4. The Website Owner owes no liability to the Website User for citing any reason for cancelling any Order made by the Website User.
6. The Website User shall send the cancellation and/ or return request by emailing the Website Owner at email@example.com within 12 hours of receiving the outfit with the order ID and phone number.
7. The Website Owner’s decision shall be final to decide whether the cancellation and / or return request of the Website User is accepted or not based on a thorough quality check of the product and the time of the request.
8. No refund shall be made by the Website Owner if the return request is made by the Website User after 12 hours from the time of delivery.
9. In case the Website User fails to return the product(s) on the return date, a per day late fee of 5% of MRP of the product will be charged up to a maximum of the Security Deposit deposited by him/ her.
10. In case of cancellation and/ or return of any Order being placed by the Website User, the refund(s) to be made by the Website Owner to the Website User of the Security Deposit and/ or Rental Fee and/or Delivery Charge and/ or any other charge(s) would be refunded within 15- 45 days from the date of cancellation and/ or the return, depending upon the Bank Policies of the Website Owner and the Website User, respectively.
11. All the refunds to be made are done through the Third Party Payment Gateways engaged by the Website Owner. However, the Website Owner shall not be liable in any manner, if there is any delay/ failure in the processing of the refund to be made to the Website User, instead it is the liability and responsibility of the Third Party Payment Gateways. It is hereby stated that the Website Owner will take reasonable steps to get the refunds processed in a timely manner, but, it cannot guarantee the same.
12. The Website User shall return the Lionise Bag, Hanger, Box (if any) along with any other merchandise which was delivered with the product(s). Failing which, INR 150/- shall be deducted from the Security Deposit.
13. The Website Owner will inspect the product(s) returned by the Website User when it reaches its warehouse and check whether the product(s) is intact and is in the same condition as it was when it was delivered to him/ her. Lionise reserves the right to take the final decision about the condition of the returned product(s).
14. In case of any Major Damage (any kind of loss which diminishes the commercial value of the product, including but not limited to, theft, alteration, non-reversible treatment to the fabric, replacing original product with fake product, fabric burn, ripping off of the fabric) being caused to the product(s) while it is in the custody of the Website User, an additional charge of up to 150% of the Retail value of such product(s), as determined by the Website Owner, shall be payable by the Website User.
15. The Website User explicitly agrees to the levy of such additional charge on account of Major Loss (defined above) being caused to the product(s) while in the custody of the Website User, as determined by the Website Owner.
16. In the event of Major Loss (defined above), the additional charge, as determined by the Website Owner, shall be adjusted from the Security Deposit being paid by the Website User and in case of the additional charge being higher than the Security Deposit, the Website Owner is explicitly authorised by the Website User to levy the balance of such additional charge, the balance of the additional charge shall be payable by the Website User in the same manner as the Website User has paid for the Total Price of the product(s) while placing the Order.
17. The Pick-up time shall be mutually decided between the Delivery Personnel and Website User over phone-call on the day of pick-up. The Delivery Personnel shall call the Website User for knowing the Pick-up time.